Solescience: DJ Chart
1. Paul Woolford Ã¢Â€Â“ Erotic Discourse I [20:20 Vision] Ã¢Â€Â“ A bonkers take on the minimal sounds at the more electronic end of the house spectrum. Sublime.
2. Sian Ã¢Â€Â“ Sei (Steve Bug Mix) [Poker Flat] - Outstanding debut release from the up-and-coming Irishman Ã¢Â€Â“ Poker Flat head honcho turns it out deep on the A-side.
3. Audiomontage Ã¢Â€Â“ Bounce to the Ounce [Freerange] Ã¢Â€Â“ The squelch mix for us, does exactly what it says on the tin.
4. Manmade Science Ã¢Â€Â“ Smoke [Philpot] Ã¢Â€Â“ Percussive peaks n troughs a plenty in this Detroit fused driver.
5. Playgroup feat KC Flight Ã¢Â€Â“ Front 2 Back (Switch Mix) [Defected] - 8-bit horsey madness from messrs Taylor and Loveys. Simultaneously one of the weirdest and most addictive outings from the boys in recent memory.
6. Funk D'Void & Phil Kieran Ã¢Â€Â“ White Lice [Soma] - Intensity doesn't begin to describe the breakdowns in this sure-fire wrongfest.
7. Firecracker Ã¢Â€Â“ EP II [Firecracker Recordings] Ã¢Â€Â“ Home grown house that stands up to anything Theo or Kenny has offered recently. Sweet as houses.
8. DJ Ali & Tim Fuller Ã¢Â€Â“ Bass in Da Back (Bananza Promo) - Much tougher than their usual output, the dub's already proved to be a winner on the solescience dancefloor.
9. DJ Homewrecker Ã¢Â€Â“ Step Daddy [Guesthouse] - Check the original mix to see why Tom Feiza could be Chicago's one to watch in 2006.
10. Joe Claussell Ã¢Â€Â“ Translate Ã¢Â€Â“ [NRK] Ã¢Â€Â“ Not your standard mix compilation here. House don't get much deeper or personal.