The Skinny readership provides you with access to a young, cultured and engaged market. Our platforms allow you the opportunity to directly speak with the individuals who are participating and shaping the cultural landscape in Scotland. From gigs to theatre, clubbing to literature The Skinny editorially shines a light on the talent from both emerging and international artists to make sure that our readers are the first to be informed and ahead of the trends.
If you can't find what you need here or to book adverts contact The Skinny Sales team on email@example.com or on 0131 467 4630 and we will be happy to find the right package for you. You can view our deadlines, dates and tech specs here.
Smart, savvy and on the pulse. The Skinny reader is out and about sampling what the cities have to offer.
They have to be to pick up a copy.
Found in over 650 distributing venues in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee, The Skinny is connected via music shops, cafes and art galleries to retailers, theatres and universities.
- 16 - 35 (69% between 19 - 35)
- ABC 1
- 50% work full time, 25% student
- Trendsetting and engaged
- Love The Skinny - 90% think our content is excellent
- In the scenes - 60% go to a gig at least once a week
- View reader research
- Scotland's largest entertainment and listing's mag
- Monthly, free magazine
- ABC certified 32,090 copies a month
- 160,000 estimated readers
- Large, tabloid size for high visual impact
- Adverts start from £325 for the month
- View the Magazine Media Kit here and here.
Advertising targeted to the most relevant content from Sponsored Listings,
Advertorials, seamlessly integrated Sponsored Editorial, Cover Wraps and
Supplements. Let us know what you need and we will deliver.
- The Skinny content drives web searches
- 95,000 unique users/ month
- 225,000 page views/ month
- Largest growth from Facebook & Twitter with high engagement on site
- 23% of visits from a mobile device
- View Online Stats and Prices
Leaderboard and MPU spots provide visible, direct advertising and a full report for impressions and click throughs can be provided at any time. Targeting is available and for high impact try out our Homepage Takeovers like Universal or Warner Music.
Links, affiliates and more available - just drop us a line to discuss your needs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0131 467 4630
A weekly e-newsletter sent directly to our die hard fans who want to know everything that didn't make it into print and all those special, secret or last minute events.
- Top ten recommendations for the week ahead
- Every Thursday
- 8,200+ subscribers/ wk
- 20% open rate
- Skyscraper and advertorial opportunities
- Deals for commitment bookings
- View e-newsletter Media Kit
Bespoke Solus emails targeted to our audience allows a brand to interact and engage with The Skinny readership, from promoting a one off event like Absolut or launching a festival campaign, we work to your specifications and deliver the interactive campaign you desire.
You want more? Well so do we. Here are some other projects The Skinny works on:
- free annual, high quality glossy guide distributed in Scotland, from students for students.
- a daily guide to keep the city up to date with the Glasgow Film Festival,
concept created in association with the GFF
- the largest free guide to the Edinburgh fringe festival, bi-weekly A5 glossy guides and an A4 Preview guide in July
Do you have something special and you would like to get us on board? Let us know, we are brimming with ideas and creative talent.
Give us a call on 0131 467 4630 to find out more about how we can work with you.
The Skinny Sales Team.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For full advertising terms and conditions click here.