Fest is the biggest free guide to the Fringe, reaching half a million people every summer in Edinburgh. As of 2015, Fest is now part of the Radge Media family, meaning the same year-round talent that put together The Skinny every month is joining forces with the award-winning journalistic legacy behind one of the most trusted and respected magazines for the Edinburgh Festivals.
Get in touch with the sales team for Fest and The Skinny on 0131 467 4630, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fest Key Facts
- 25,000 copies of the A5, perfect-bound Festival Preview Guide out on 25 July 2017
- 100,000 copies of the five A5 bi-weekly editions (20,000 each), Tuesdays and Fridays during August
- Distributed via 150 stands throughout Festival City and one-off events and partnerships
- Each edition full of extensive theatre, comedy, and music reviews and listings
- Fest has been established at the Edinburgh Fringe for 15 years
Why advertise with Fest?
- Respected, trusted critical voice during the Fringe
- Premium access to an affluent, arts-savvy cultural tourist market
- Highly visible distribution at key points of consumption (ticket box offices, venues, information desks)
- Timely exposure: midweek (Tuesday) and pre-weekend (Friday) street dates ensure targeted opportunities for promotion throughout August
- Officially the biggest circulation of any competitor, offering the best chance of shouting above the noise
2017 Fest Magazine Street Dates
Preview edition: 25 July 2017
Bi-weekly editions: 8, 11, 15, 18, and 22 August 2017
Get in touch on 0131 467 4630 or email@example.com for a bespoke package and to find out more.